Mix 1 teaspoon of fresh tomato juice and ½ a teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply it gently on the skin under your eyes with a cotton ball and let it rest for 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with water.
Cucumber or Potato
You can apply any of these two on your eyes to diminish darkness and swelling. Slice the cucumber or grate the potato before putting it onto the skin around your eyes. You may also use the juice of either one of them and dab it on the skin with a cotton ball.
Simply put on a warm or cold teabag on each of your eye and let it rest there for a few minutes.
Regularly massaging the under eye area with almond oil is one of the best natural remedies for getting rid of under eye circles because it promotes circulation. Leave the nourishing oil on your skin overnight.
This will instantly reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness around the eyes.
Fresh mint has a cooling effect which immediately soothes tired eyes while getting rid of dark circles. Put crushed mint leaves over the skin around your eyes and let them rest there for few minutes.
- Stop smoking! Smoking contributes to poor circulation.
- Drink around 8-10 glasses of water a day to promotes proper circulation of blood around your eyes.
- Aside from the remedies mentioned, it is also important that you get enough sleep.
- Be reminded that not all of these remedies will work for you. So I suggest you try out a few and see which ones work best!
- These remedies will not make your dark circles disappear overnight. So, be patient and continue the natural treatment for at least a few weeks.
- In certain individuals, dark circles can only be reduced but cannot be removed completely.
I hope you find this helpful!